by Sidra - Duration: 03:18
by ammy - Duration: 03:37
by helpGuy - Duration: 01:03
Ask by: Khan1
Samsung Galaxy S4 Internet connection Problem ?
I have bought new Samsung galaxy s4 last week, the phone is cool and features are outstanding. I want to use internet on this phone but i am unable to connect with my WiFi router. Every time i try to connect my Samsung galaxy s4 with internet it says internet connection failed. Can you please tell me the complete process of how to connect my phone with internet. i don’t know what i am doing wrong. Thanks
May 22nd, 2013
Hi its not the common problem that you discussed here. It might be an issue with your device settings that you have to configure and once its done there will be no issue in internet connection at your end. Just follow the simple steps below and you will be connected with internet within no time:
- First of all, you need to go to the phone setting menu.
- In the section “Wireless & Networks”,
- look for WLAN. Make sure that it is turned on.
- Now open this option by clicking it and click the scan option.
- The device will start searching for routers near by and hopefully your router will be found.
- Then you will be required to put your wifi router key and there you go, the device will be paired and connected.
Hope this information helps!
June 7th, 2013
June 7th, 2013
Hi this problem is acknowledged by Samsung that there is a problem using the Galaxy S4 on some wifi networks that use D-Link routers.
The Samsung official confirmed to ZDNet that the Galaxy S4 had problems connecting to wifi networks that used some D-Link model routers.
One of Samsung spokeswoman said about the Issue:
“This is a problem caused by firmware stored on a specific access point in D-Link routers. Customers should update their firmware to the latest version or reboot the access point”.
So its better to either upgrade the firmware as described or to use another router as an alternate.
Hope this will explain the situation completely,
July 11th, 2013
August 18th, 2013
New User? Register Now