by helpGuy 49 Views
by Sidra 1,126 Views
by Fizzy 19 Views
Ask by: najam
How can i activate 3g network on my samsung galaxy s3 phone
I want to ask how to activate 3g on my samsung galaxy s3 cell phone. I am located in India. Is there anything extra that i need to need to connect internet.
April 25th, 2013
Hi there are two easy ways to Activate 3G Data Network on Samsung Galaxy S3 Cell Phone, Its very simple and just took a minute to do so.
Method No. 1
Open your Phones settings and follow these steps:
- Go to System Settings >
– Wireless & Networks >
– Mobile Networks >
– Data Enabled (Check box ON)
Method No. 2
Just hold the power button, until a menu opens up
You have the option to activate or deactivate Mobile Data from this menu
Click Enable \”DATA NETWORK\” and click OK
Hope this helps also,
January 15th, 2013
Hi there, You need to do the following settings in your Samsung S3 Mobile..
1. Go to Settings > More Settings > Mobile Networks > Enable packet data.
2. Here you should also check Access Point Names..
3. Tap the Menu which is on the bottom left part of your mobile and select Reset to Default.
4. On this way all the default APN for your sim will display. you should select myGlobe INET
This is all you have done,
New User? Register Now